The QVCC Library welcomes children.
- Children younger than high school age are not to be left unattended in the library.
- Parents or guardians are expected to respect the academic work undertaken by library users and to supervise children's behavior to assure that others are neither distracted nor interrupted.
- Children using the library have access to all library materials, whether print or electronic. This policy extends to the Internet.
- Supervision or restriction of a minor’s access to the Internet or other library material is the responsibility of the parent or other legal guardian.
- The library maintains a collection of picture books for its Early Childhood Education program.
- Under the supervision of a parent or guardian, young children visiting the library are welcome to access this collection.