Open Education Group: OER Research Toolkit (MH: very useful)
The OER Research Toolkit is comprised of the OER Research Guidebook and several additional resources. (Resources listed below without links are coming soon.)
- OER Research Guidebook (PDF, Word, InDesign)
- Open Education Group Student Survey (based on Bliss et al. (2013))
- Open Education Group Faculty Survey (based on Bliss et al. (2013))
- Faculty Survey (Jhangiani, Jhangiani, 2017).
- OER Hub Student Survey
- OER Hub Faculty Survey
- Digital Open Textbook Questionnaire (from Jhangiani, Dastur, Le Grand, & Penner, article currently submitted)
- Sample Data Collection Template with Definitions
- Sample Analysis Code (in R)
Creation of the OER Research Guidebook was generously supported by the Open Textbook Network.
Open Education Group: The Review Project pulls together abstracts and links to the latest research into efficacy and effectiveness of OER. (mh: a terrific resource for national statistics, feedback, student perceptions and outcomes.). According to OTN OER Cert: "This is a great resource to pull data from during presentations to faculty and administration about the effectiveness and value of OER."