Skip to Main Content
Open Access Journals: Searchable Directories and Indexes
- Directory of Open Access Journals, community curated, searchable directory of open access, peer-reviewed journals.
- Bentham Open: BENTHAM Open publishes a number of peer-reviewed, open access journals. These free-to-view online journals cover all major disciplines of science, medicine, technology and social sciences. BENTHAM Open provides researchers a platform to rapidly publish their research in a good-quality peer-reviewed journal. All peer-reviewed accepted submissions meeting high research and ethical standards are published with free access to all.
- Hindawi: peer-reviewed, open access journals across a wide range of scientific and medical disciplines.
- Public Library of Science (PLoS): OA alternatives to subscription journals. Established the first multi-disciplinary publication inclusive of all research regardless of novelty or impact. And we demonstrated the importance of open data availability.
- Springer Open Journals: content is made freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication. Research is subject to peer review. Authors publishing with SpringerOpen retain the copyright to their work, licensing it under a Creative Commons license. To cover the cost of the publication process, all SpringerOpen journals and books charge an open access fee.